Job Title Synchronised skating Coach
Organization C.P. A. Saint-Léonard Inc.
Hourly rate To be discussed.
Contract Type Temporary Replacement - maternity leave
Posting June 13, 2021
Unposting June 26, 2021
The C.P.A Saint-Léonard Figure Skating Club is looking to fill in the position of coach for the Open synchronized skating team "Les Supremes".
· Lead weekly practices.
· Plan and schedule activities on a monthly basis.
· Manage and coordinate activities with other specialists working with the team.
· Coordinate with visiting officials when applicable.
· Analyze and follow up on skaters' performance.
· Collaborate with volunteers of the club.
· Work with other specialists to design the choreography and choose the music and costumes.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Skate Canada technical requirements and applicable ISU communications.
· Collaborate with coaches from other synchronized skating categories in the club.
· Member of Skate Canada.
· NCCP Level 3 (Applicants in the process of completing Level 3 will be considered)
· Minimum 2 years’ experience as a coach of a synchronized skating team.
- Must be an excellent mentor and a role model for skaters.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Capacity to give positive feedback.
- Very dynamic and motivated leader with positive attitude.
- Capacity to obtain a high level of engagement from skaters.
If interested, please send your CV to by email to email@example.com